Salary: £24,000 + up to £6,000 bonus paid monthly = £30,000 OTE.
Annual Leave: 28 Days
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
So you’re in tune with the rest of the departments, this is a 100% office-based role.
Are you a go-getting, hunter-gatherer salesperson? Are you looking to join a company who are action-centred, has ambitious growth, and development plans, and believes in working collaboratively to achieve our vision?
The Citystay Group is on the lookout for two people who can:
- Contribute to revenue growth
- Conduct outbound research and lead generation
- Source new business by identifying key markets
- Attend networking events and exhibitions to promote The Citystay Group
- Be responsible for managing their personal sales pipeline
- Recommend new opportunities and improvements for maximizing profits
- Negotiation skills
- Prospecting skills
- Sales planning
- Passion for sales
Previous sales experience, in the hospitality industry is desired
Confident telephone manner for business calls
Strong communication skills
Driven not only by sales figures but by delivering a high level of customer service
This is a two-phase interview process. Initially, we’d like to meet you for an in-person interview, followed by a less formal, meet the team stage.
Email Declan Fitzhenry, our Managing Director, with your CV to apply. We look forward to hearing from you!